If a person wants to get an employment visa or a resident visa or go for higher education in this South American country then the attestation of all the educational and other certificates by the embassy of Ecuador is a must. Before the Ecuador embassy does the attestation some other procedures have to be followed.
1. Process for Educational Documents Attestation:
- The certificates have to be attested from State Level Attestation Department / General Administrative Department (GAD) / Higher Education Department (HED) / Regional Attestation Center (RAC). To put it in simple words first the attestation has to be done from the State attestation departments.
- Next the certificates have to be attested by the ministry of external affairs that is MEA. This department is on New Delhi.
- The final attestation will be done by the Ecuador embassy.
The following documents have to be submitted for the Embassy Attestation for Ecuador of the educational certificates:
- Original education certificate which has to be attested.
- Photocopies of mark sheets of all the years.
- Photocopy of the passport
- 2 recent colour photographs of the holder of the certificates
- Photocopy of the job letter.
2. Process for Non-Educational Documents Attestation:
- The non-educational certificates like marriage certificate etc have to be first attested by State Level Attestation Department / General Administrative Department (GAD) / Regional Attestation Center (RAC) from where the document has been issued.
- Next, the attestation will be done by the Ministry external affairs.
- Finally, the attestation will be done by the Ecuador embassy.
The documents that have to be submitted include:
- The original non-educational certificate that has to be submitted.
- Photocopy of the passport
- 2 Recent photographs of the holder of the certificate
3. Process for Commercial Documents Attestation:
- The first step will be the attestation of the documents by the chamber of commerce.
- Then the attestation has to be done by the ministry of external affairs in New Delhi that is MEA attestation.
- Lastly, the attestation will be done by the Ecuador embassy.
The documents that need to be submitted are:
- The original commercial document that has to be attested.
- A covering letter on the company’s letterhead addressed to the Ecuador embassy in New Delhi. This letter has to give the reason for the attestation. The letter has to be signed by the authorised signatory.
Ecuador Attestation Service from Pro Attestation Services
The procedure for the attestation can be rather tedious and long one. The attestation by Notary, sub-divisional magistrate, home department, MEA and the embassy can be time-consuming. It is therefore; better to check with us for the same.
We at Pro Attestation Services have years of experience in embassy attestation for different countries. Get in touch with us for educational/non-educational/ commercial document attestation. Please make sure that you have enough time in hand for the attestation procedure as the process is a long one. For more details about the average time for completion of process contact our experts.