Pro Attestation Services is a recognized company all around India for rendering all types of certificate attestation for UAE embassy; the services in which we deal are Certificate Attestation Services, UAE Embassy Attestation Services, and Document attestation service in Delhi for UAE embassy.
Numerous people from all around world migrate to United Arab Emirates (UAE) either in search of work or for living better and sound life. The document which is necessary to present in UAE with context to your purpose of going there is authenticated first at the HRD of respective state where a document is originated, thereafter it is attested at Ministry of External Affairs and then finally, UAE embassy attests that document.
Advantages of Certificate Attestation for UAE (Dubai)
The following are the advantages of legalization for UAE which will help you to resolve your confusions -
- It is highly beneficial for those, who wish to pursue their higher studies in UAE.
- It assists in getting admissions within schools of UAE and gets equivalent certificates for your child.
- It aids you in attaining the employment visa and hence raises work opportunities open up in UAE.
- It acts as great help within your plans of getting settled within UAE by obtaining residence visa for yourself as well as for your family.
Educational Documents For Legalization for UAE Embassy
- Professional Degree Certificate
- PG Degree Certificate
- Management Degree Certificate
- Hotel Management Certificate
- Diploma Degree Certificate
- UG Degree Certificate
- Engineering Degree Certificate
- Technical Degree Certificate
- Law Degree Certificate
- Medical Degree Certificate
- PHD Degree Certificate
Procedure to Get Educational Document Attested from UAE Embassy
- At initial level, it is obligatory to attest the document from Human Resource Department of state, where document is originated.
- Thereafter, document should be attested from Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- At last, final attestation should be made by UAE Embassy, New Delhi.
Non Educational Documents For UAE Embassy Attestation
- Medical Certificate
- Equivalence Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Salary Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Experience/ Employment Certificate
Process to get Non-Educational Document Attested from UAE Embassy
- At very first, process of attestation of document is initiated at Home Department of the state, from where document is issued.
- Then, Ministry of External Affairs, approve the certificate attestation in Delhi
- Last attestation is done at Embassy of UAE, New Delhi.
Commercial Document for UAE Embassy
- Power Of Attorney
- Certificate Of Incorporation
- Physical Analysis Report
- Packaging List
- Export Invoice
- Certificate Of Origin
- Chemical Analysis Report
Procedure to Get Commercial Document Attested from UAE Embassy
- Process of attestation is initiated at respective chamber of commerce
- Thereafter, particular document will be attested at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Final attestation will be made by Embassy of UAE, New Delhi.