Being the trusted and efficient service provider of certification attestation services, Pro Attestation Services has earned first position in the market. Team of young and experienced professionals leave no stone unturned to provide maximum satisfaction to customers and thus ensure that each and every document has been attested properly from the concerned authority with respect to purpose of attestation. Once you choose us for Attestation for Denmark in Delhi, you will never regret your decision…it’s a promise.
Benefits of Denmark Attestation
- It is fruitful for those who wish to pursue their higher studies within Denmark.
- It is extremely advantageous to get admission in schools of Denmark and gets equivalent certificates for your child.
- It is helpful in attaining employment visa as well as increases work opportunities open up within Denmark.
- It also supports you well in getting settled within Denmark as it helps in attaining residence visa for you and your family.
What is Procedure to Get Documents Attested for Denmark?
Process of Attestation varies according to type of document and purpose behind attestation of document. Here’s the process:
Process for Educational Documents:
- First of all, document needs to be attested at Human Resource Development department of the respective state, where document is issued.
- Attestation process will end at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi (Apostille).
- UG degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- Diploma degree certificate
- PHD degree certificate
- Engineering degree certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- Management degree certificate
- Hotel management certificate
- Law degree certificate
- Technical degree certificate
- Professional degree certificate
Process for Non-Educational Documents:
- The first attestation of document will be done by Home Department of respective state, where document is originated.
- Last attestation will be done at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi (Apostille).
- Salary Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Experience/ Employment Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
Process for Commercial Documents:
- Initial attestation of document will begin at respective Chamber of Commerce.
- Lastly, attestation of document will be done at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi (Apostille).
- Export Invoice
- Packaging list
- Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of incorporation
- Chemical analysis report
- Physical analysis report