Pro Attestation Services is popular all around as efficient service provider of legalization from Bahrain embassy. Embassy of Bahrain situated within New Delhi considered us trustworthy company for document authentication. We serve authentication purpose for all types of documents such as Educational, Non-Educational, and Commercial.
Certificate Attestation for Bahrain
Nations located all around Globe could be divided within two major sections in concern of Embassy or Consulate Attestation. The main divisions of countries are Hague Conventional Countries (HCC) and the non-Hague Conventional countries. When anyone plans to migrate to Bahrain either for doing job or for pursuing higher education, he/she needs to go through documentation process, where all of the documents including educational and non-educational needs to be attested from Bahrain embassy or Consulate located within India.
Before getting Bahrain Embassy Attestation or Consulate, there is some obligatory attestation that needs to be done on original document from regulatory authorities of Government of India.
Procedure for Legalization From Bahrain Embassy
Process for different document is different, which is mentioned below:
Procedure for Educational Documents:
(Type A) Attestation (for specific case):
- Document will be attested first at Delhi Home department.
- Then, further attestation will be done at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- At the end, attestation process will end at Embassy of Bahrain, New Delhi.
(Type B) Attestation:
- Attestation process will begin at Human Resource Development Department of respective state where document is originated.
- Thereafter, document will be attested at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Finally, attestation process will end at Bahrain Embassy located in New Delhi.
- UG degree certificate
- PG degree certificate
- Diploma degree certificate
- PHD degree certificate
- Engineering degree certificate
- Medical degree certificate
- Management degree certificate
- Hotel management certificate
- Law degree certificate
- Technical degree certificate
- Professional degree certificate
Procedure for Non-Educational Documents
- At first, document needs to be attested from Home Department of the respective state of residence from where document has been issued.
- Thereafter, attestation of document will be done at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Final attestation will be made at Bahrain Embassy, New Delhi.
- Salary Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Experience/ Employment Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Single Status Certificate
- Process of document attestation will begin at respective Chamber of Commerce.
- Attestation process will followed at Ministry of External Affairs.
- At last, final attestation will made at Embassy of Bahrain, New Delhi.
- Certificate of Origin
- Export Invoice
- Packaging list
- Power of Attorney
- Chemical analysis report
- Certificate of incorporation
- Physical analysis report
Process for Commercial Document
- The first Attestation done by respective Chamber Of Commerce
- It is followed by attestation made by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- The last attestation is made by the Embassy of Bahrain, New Delhi.
1. It is essential to keep in mind that process of Degree Certificate Attestation from Bahrain Embassy or Bahrain Consulate is valid only for the original documents and that are originated within India only.
2. It will take maximum ten working days for the completion of Degree Certificate Attestation from Bahrain Embassy or Bahrain Consulate.