Are you planning to migrate to Oman? If your answer is yes then, Pro Attestation Services can assist you best in context of legalizing or attesting all the necessary documents from embassy of Oman, which will help you further in different ways. It is very much obligatory to have all the documents attested first while leaving for the country as you can avail lots of benefits with these after reaching Oman. You can start working there as an employee, if you own all the legal documents with Government authentication. Moreover, you can avail hospital services if any emergency strikes or it will help your children to get admissions in school as well as in applying for further education.
You can submit the documents for attestation or Apostille for Oman authentication individually but it is time taking process. Our certified expert can make this attestation process easier for you with their expertise and know-how, as we are leader in providing best embassy attestation for Abroad.
Benefits of Legalization for Oman
Must be thinking that what benefits you will get by taking the documents attestation services from Oman Embassy. Here is the list below -
- It can help us in attaining an employment visa and start working there legally without any issues.
- It is very much crucial for submitting an application for resident visa as well as to obtain visa for your family.
- It is essential in circumstances like job transfer or hierarchy change in addition to change within salary structure.
- It is beneficial in attaining medical benefits.
- It will help you in pursuing higher education as well as your children in getting admission within schools of Oman.
- It is beneficial in cases like power of attorney, death benefits as well as to apply for spouse visa.
How To Get Your Documents Verified For Apostille For Oman?
The process of Attestation for Oman authentication is different for different types of documents. Let’s have a look on it:
- First of all, the document needs to be attested from Human Resource Development department of the state from where document is originated.
- Thereafter, attestation of document will be done at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Final stage of attestation will be done at Oman Embassy situated at New Delhi, India.
Process for Educational Document Required For Attestation By Oman Embassy
- PG Degree Certificate
- Degree Attestation
- Diploma Certificate
- BE Certificate
- Inter Certificate
- MBBS Certificate
- Nursing Certificate
- Dentists Certificate
- SSC Certificate
- HSC Certificate
- Engineering Certificate
- Transcript Certificate
- Pharmacy Certificate
- Nursing Certificate
- MS Certificate
- MD Certificate
- Initially document will be attested at HRD department of the respective state from where it is originated.
- Thereafter document will be attested at Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- If in case your documents are Non-educational they considered personal in nature like Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate etc then they can be apostilled from Ministry of External Affairs. If it would be apostilled then there is no need of Oman embassy attestation.
Process to Get Non-Educational Documents Attested By Embassy of Oman
- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Police Clearance
- Bona-fide Certificate
- Power of Attorney Certificate
- Marriage Affidavit Certificate
- Document need to be attested at first from respective chamber of commerce.
- Further, document will be attested at Ministry of External Affairs.
- At the end, attestation of document will end at Embassy of Oman.
Process of Commercial Document Attestation By Embassy of Oman.
- Export Invoice
- Packaging list
- Physical analysis report
- Chemical analysis report
- Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of incorporation
- Power of Attorney
All of the documents that need to be attested have a standard fee which an individual requires to pay. The fee depends upon type of documents and purpose of travelling to Oman.