Pro Attestation & Visa Services In India

Attestation For Non-Educational Documents

  • Call Our Expert  For Attestation:
    +91 8700 770 603

Attestation Services For Non-Educational Documents

The main purpose behind non educational documents attestation is to attain residence visa for your spouse, children, in-laws or to apply for admission of your children or to get school experience certificate. When anyone plans to get settled within other nation either alone or with his/her family then attestation of non-educational documents is very much necessary. This attestation offers seal to the document that states that particular document is Pro and appropriate to be shown in front of foreign officials.

We at Pro Attestation Services is a leading company in providing efficient attestation services for all types of documents and that too cost effective rates. Being expert and experienced in the same field from years, we do not let our clients in any way and makes sure that our client will not come across any difficulty in other nation with context to document attestation.

Why Do We Need Non Educational Documents Attestation?

Certificate attestation of non-educational documents is usually required in the following cases:-

  1. To get employment in abroad
  2. To get a residence visa for your family
  3. To pursue higher education in the foreign nation
  4. To get a visa transfer
  1. Salary Certificate
  2. Transfer Certificate (TC)
  3. Equivalence Certificate
  4. Death Certificate
  5. Birth Certificate
  6. Divorce Certificate
  7. Experience/ Employment Certificate
  8. Marriage Certificate
  9. Medical Certificate
  10. Single Status Certificate
  11. etc.

Process for Non-Educational Document Attestation:

State attestation needs to be done before MEA attestation and in this, the specific personal document will be attested from the Home Department or General Administration Department of the respective state from where it is issued.

All of the original documents or copies required to be presented in other nation needs to be attested from MEA, and MEA or Apostille can be done only after the document is authenticated from designated authorities of the concerned state or Union territory from where it is issued. The apostille is required only if the person is moving to a country which is a member of the Hague Convention.

Embassy attestation from the concerned embassy based in New Delhi will be done at the end and after MEA attestation.

  1. State Attestation
  2. MEA Attestation or Apostille
  3. Embassy Attestation
Quick Enquiry
Working Time:
Office Work time:
Mon-Sat: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday: Closed
Our Address:
Office no A-104, 4th floor, balaji building, property No- 40 -A, corner market, Malviya Nagar . Opp - Malviya Nagar post office. Pin code - 110017
Call Us:
For Attestation:
+91 8700 770 603
Our Services
Maill Us :-
Call Us :- For Visa:
+91 8595 563 930
Chat Now