The attestation by the Sudan embassy will be needed if the person is applying for different visas like employment visa or residence visa etc. It will also be needed for applying for higher education or for export purpose. Here is the process for the attestation of different documents.
1. Process For Educational Document:
- The educational certificate has to be attested by the State Level Attestation Department / General Administrative Department (GAD) / Higher Education Department (HED) / Regional Attestation Center (RAC).
- Next will be the MEA attestation where the documents have to be attested by the Ministry of external affairs in New Delhi.
- Once these two steps are completed the documents will be attested by the Sudan embassy or Consulate.
Required Documents For Sudan Embassy Attestation:
- The original certificate that has to be attested.
- Photo copy of the offer letter from the employer
- Photo copies of the mark sheets of all the years
- 2 recent photographs
- Photo copy of the passport
2. Process For Non Educational Document:
- First the attestation has to be done by the Indian State attestation department that is State Level Attestation Department / General Administrative Department (GAD) / Regional Attestation Center (RAC).
- After this the attestation has to be done by the Ministry of external affairs or MEA
- Finally the attestation has to be done by the Sudan embassy.
The Non-Educational Documents Required For Sudan Attestation Are:
- The original certificate that needs to be attested.
- 2 recent photographs of the certificate holder
- Photo copy of the passport.
3. Commercial Document Attestation Process for Sudan:
- The commercial document first needs to be attested by the respective chamber of commerce.
- After this attestation the attestation by the Ministry of External affairs that is MEA attestation has to be done.
- Lastly the attestation will be done by the Sudan embassy.
Documents That Need To Be Submitted For Document Attestation For Sudan Are:
- Original commercial document that needs to be attested.
- Covering letter on the letter head of the company and it has to be addressed to the Sudan embassy in New Delhi and it has to be signed by the authorised signatory. The letter must state the reason for the attestation.
Sudan Embassy Attestation Services in Delhi
If you want to complete the attestation procedure for Sudan in an easy way then get in touch with our experts of Pro Attestation Services. The process for the attestation for the Sudan embassy can be time consuming. It can also be really taxing for the person to go from one department to the other. It is important that the person has thorough knowledge of the process.
In order to avoid any problems it is always better to opt for our services. To get more details get in touch with our experts at the earliest.